Veneer, just a little piece of glass
Lecture on 17th June 2023, in the morning
I try to give an overview of my daily work with different veneer cases.
What are the difficulties and where to put an eye on to have a satisfying and balanced result.
A veneer is just a little piece of glas, but it can make a huge difference.
- Born in 1975 in Viersen, Germany
- Completed apprenticeship training in Dental Technology in 1996 - Worked in several dental laboratories
- Graduated top of class in 2005 from the Master School of Dental Technology Düsseldorf, Germany
- Completed various hands-on courses by internationally renown
ceramists including Thilo Vock, Ulrich Werder, Willi Geller, Sascha Hein, Hitoshi Aoishima, Gerald Ubassy, Walter Gebhard,Michel Magne and Jürg Stuck
- In 2005 Fechmi Housein was invited by Shigeo Kataoka to visit his renown Osaka Ceramic Training Center where he spend one month
- Since 2010 he operates his own dental laboratory ,Fechmi Housein Zahntechnik Ästhetik und Funktion, in Mönchengladbach ,Germany
- Since 2015 he operates his laboratory and education center in Viersen ,Germany
- Invited in 2019 to the Oral Design group