Management of Gingival Ceramics:Creating a Balance between Implant Restoration and Nature
inkl. MwSt., kostenloser Versand
Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Werktage
2 days hands-on course 14th to 15th June 2023, incl. congress and party-ticket
The course-language is English.
1st day, 14.06.2023:
beginning at 09.00 a.m., end expected at 06.00 p.m.
In the evening dinner together with all participants and speakers in a local restaurant.
2nd day, 15.06.2023:
beginning at 09.00 a.m., open-end
All-in-ticket: 1.750,-€ incl. VAT (19%)
(includes 2 days course, congress ticket for both days and free entry to congress-party in the evening of 16th June 2023)
If you don't want to visit the congress please leave a note in your order and we'll downsize the booking to the
'Only-course-ticket' 1.250,-€ incl. VAT (19%)
6 Anterior with gingival ceramics ( Zirconia Facial cut-back only frame design) using Willi Geller Creation ZI-CT
Traditionally an unaesthetic outcome for partially and edentulous patients with implant rehabilitations was created due to the excessive use of tooth colored ceramics and a limited utilization of soft-tissue colors. Using both tooth and soft tissue colored ceramics allows for a more desirable esthetic outcome by creating a mirror of preexisting soft and hard tissue that was previously there. This type of treatment takes into account lip support and loss of biological tissues as well. Today, patients’ high esthetic demands require us to push the envelope of desire to recreate periodontal tissues and teeth once lost, in turn, giving restorations a more natural look with proper esthetic contours. In this course, Jungo Endo RDT will explain to you what possible problems may present in highly esthetic demanding cases and how to solve them.
- How to achieve life-like implant restoration with gingival porcelain
- How to take correct shade from natural gingiva and how to communicate those information with dentist.
- How to control the value,color and translucency of gingival ceramics.
- How to create and control of depth and value with minimal facial cut-back frame design for tooth and gingival
- Learning surface texture and morphology
- Introduce Oral Stratified Build-up technique for life like achievement.